Lemongrass & Ginger: Vibrant Asian Recipes Cookbook Giveaways (CLOSED)
Very soon, my debut Asian cookbook – Lemongrass & Ginger: Vibrant Asian Recipes will be published! I must say that it has been a wonderful journey, from writing to the printing of the actual book. The day when I got the printed copies of the book in my hand, I got really emotional and excited. I almost couldn’t believe that I was actually holding the real book, a book that I have written, which I spent a lot of time drafting, writing, cooking and testing. I am very very glad with the end result of this beautiful cookbook!
The official launch date of my cookbook in the US is on the 4th April 2012. As for the UK and Australia, it is on the 12th April 2012. I have set up a dedicated page for my cookbook. On this page, you will get a sneak preview of my book and read a little bit what my book covers. Besides, I have also included some links where you could purchase it online.
In Asia, Lemongrass & Ginger: Vibrant Asian Recipes will be stocked at major bookstores. You can buy online on Kinokuniya.
Major bookstores in the US, Australia and UK will stock the book when it is published.
In Europe, so far, I have the below information where you can it.
- Austria – Babette’s Spice and Books for Cooks: Pernstich KG Schleifmuehlgasse 17/Muehlgasse 9, 1040 – Wien Austria.
- Germany – The British-Bookshop: Boersenstrasse 17, D-60313 Frankfurt / Germany (email@example.com)
- Switzerland – Orell Fuessli The Bookshop: Bahnhofstrasse 70, 8001 Zurich.
Please bear with me as I will be getting a longer list of the bookshops that will stock my book in any other countries that I haven’t mentioned. So, watch this space! I will provide the information as soon as I receive.
Now, the good news is, I have 2 signed copies of Lemongrass & Ginger: Vibrant Asian Recipes to giveaway! TO WIN, please read the following instructions:
- This giveaway is opened to all readers in the world! The winner will be randomly chosen using random.org.
- For a chance to win, just leave a comment.
- Like my Facebook, then leave a separate comment.
- Follow @mycookinghut on Twitter (if not already done so) and tweet Lemongrass & Ginger cookbook giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/7wvd8b4 @mycookinghut , then leave a separate comment.
- Share on Facebook, then leave a separate comment.