Valentine’s Day Giveaway From Hotel Chocolat! (CLOSED)
Oh yes, January has gone so quickly that we are entering the 2nd month of 2012 very soon! Time really flies. After celebrating Christmas, New Year, then Chinese New Year, I believe a lot of us have had lots of food for these occasions. Now that February is approaching, it’s time to think of Valentine’s Day gifts.
Once again, I have something really nice to giveaway for Valentine’s Day! There are so many Valentine gifts but one really stands out! Thanks to Hotel Chocolat for sponsoring a lovely box of chocolate named “Sealed With A Kiss”! This box of chocolate comes in a lovely white heart shape packaging, tied with with pink and red ribbons. It is specially selected for those hopelessly and deliciously head over heels – with irresistible liquid caramels, melting pralines and ravishing truffles in beautiful hearts, passionate lips and more.
I particularly love Orange Mousse – light and airy milk chocolate mousse with refreshing zest of Valencia orange. Blackcurrant Bombe – a creamy truffle just bursting with natural blackcurrant fruitiness. What’s more, Strawberry & Black Pepper - light strawberry truffle and a pinch of black pepper to bring out the sweetness and add subtle spiciness and not forgetting Sweet Lips – pretty pink lips cast in smoochy 40% milk chocolate and filled with smoochier milk chocolate truffle!
My favourites have to be Raspberry Rapture – creamy white chocolate truffle with lot of tangy, tough tingling raspberry and Chocolate Brownie – the classic brownie experience captured in smooth praline and milk chocolate!
So, one box of “Seal With a Kiss” will be given giveaway!
TO WIN, please read the following instructions:
- This giveaway is opened to all readers in EUROPE, US & CANADA. The winner will be randomly chosen using random.org.
- For a chance to win, just leave a comment.
- Like my Facebook, then leave a separate comment.
- Like Hotel Chocolat’s Facebook, then leave a separate comment.
- Follow @mycookinghut on Twitter (if not already done so) and tweet Hotel Chocolat Valentine Giveaways #hotelchocolat @mycookinghut http://tinyurl.com/6t5zrrs, then leave a separate comment.
- Share on Facebook, then leave a separate comment.