Launch of Menu for Hope IV
Today is the launch of Menu for Hope IV. As promised in my previous post, I am going to provide further information on this campaign. If you would like to get more details about it, please check out Chez Pim’s site. As mentioned before, all the fund raised through this campaign will go to support a feeding program in Lesotho.
Your contribution as little as $10 will make this campaign a big success! Please follow the donation instructions below:
1. Choose the prize or prizes of your choice from the main Menu for Hope site. Alternatively, you can see only the UK prizes on Cook sister! or The passionate Cook. You must make sure to check the terms and conditions for the individual prizes before you bid, as some will come with restrictions where they shop or how long the prize is valid for.
2. Go to the donation site and make a donation. The hosts do not handle the cash at all, it goes directly to Justgiving to be passed onto the World Food Programme.
3. Please specify the prize code of the prize you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. If you are buying more than one ticket, please indicate how you would like the tickets to be allocated. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2 x EU01, 3 x EU02.
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
To wrap up this post, please check Chez Pim’s site on Wednesday, January 9 for the result of the raffle!